We have negotiated a new date with Royal Holloway for Thursday 24th June 2021 when, hopefully, the COVID-19 worries will be behind us. On-campus accommodation is only available to us out of normal “term time”, i.e. when the students are not in residence – hence the length of the postponement.
Many of you have already booked and paid for delegate tickets and the dinner is all but sold out. We will therefore be offering the following options:
- If you have booked and paid for conference delegate tickets for the 24th June 2020, Individual seats for the dinner (or both) and you wish to carry it forward to June 2021, we keep your money and you keep your place(s).
- If you are a corporate and have booked and paid for an exhibit space, a table at the dinner (or both) and you wish to carry it forward to June 2021, we keep your money and you keep your allocated exhibit space / table (as appropriate).
- If you are a corporate and have booked, but not yet paid for an exhibit space, a table at the dinner (or both) and if you wish to join us in June 2021, we will re-invoice at the appropriate time. Obviously we can’t guarantee to keep your previously allocated exhibit space / table.
- If you decide to cancel your paid for booking(s) – either Individual or Corporate, we will arrange for a full refund. You can re-book for June 2021 closer to the event, but we obviously can’t guarantee places for the dinner.
- If you are a corporate and have booked, but not yet paid for an exhibit space, a table at the dinner (or both) and you now wish to withdraw, please let me know.
Should you decide to cancel and get the full refund, please let us know as soon as possible, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0208 577 8519.
- If you paid by BACS, we will need your Bank Name, Sort Code and Account number (these details do not come through to us in a BACS transfer).
- If you paid by STRIPE, we can do it directly by reversing the transaction.
For those of you who have already made on-campus accommodation bookings directly with Royal Holloway, we are also negotiating with them to transfer payments across to cover the revised event date. It is unclear what their policy will be if people decide to cancel a booking. This, of course is not under our control, so it may be that you will need to contact them. We will know more in the next few days as our conversations progress with the RHUL Events team and further information will be made available ASAP.
If you have any questions, please contact us.